This panel presented an opportunity for our audience to gain insight into the role of a real estate reporter and learned what our media panel cares about when reporting on a story. They also learned how to establish and build relationships with reporters in order to position yourself and your organization as a source for a story.
The panel topics included:
- Identification of the trends and issues reporters care about;
- Learn what reporters needs from you as an industry expert;
- Insight into how best to pitch story ideas;
- Understand how reporters use and view social media; and
- An opportunity to ask the panelists questions about working with real estate reporters.
Chicago Real Estate Professionals is sponsored by the law firm of Brown, Udell, Pomerantz and Delrahim, Ltd. The group hosted a breakfast program featuring a distinguished panel of real estate reporters including:
Steve Kerch, Assistant Managing Editor, MarketWatch/The Wall Street Journal Digital Network
Micah Maidenberg, Reporter, Crain’s Chicago Business
Mary Ellen Podmolik, Reporter, Chicago Tribune
David Roeder, Business Reporter, Chicago Sun Times
Michael J. Delrahim, Managing Partner, Brown, Udell, Pomerantz & Delrahim, Ltd.
Jan Anne Dubin, Principal, Jan Anne Dubin Consulting