About the Firm
Brown, Udell, Pomerantz & Delrahim Ltd. (www.BUPDLaw.com) is a commercial law firm dedicated to understanding clients’ legal and business needs. We represent local, national and international real estate developers, investors, hedge funds, private equity funds, syndicators, lenders, family offices, financial institutions, insurance companies, pension funds, tax-exempt organizations, business owners, and individuals in complex real estate, corporate and commercial litigation matters.
BUPD Law was founded in 1978 and today is comprised of seasoned veterans from some of the largest and most prestigious law firms in the Country. The firm is led by managing partner Michael J. Delrahim and partners Glenn L. Udell and Michael S. Pomerantz.
Client Approach and Service
A zealous client advocate, BUPD Law provides clients with high-quality, cost-effective legal services in a highly responsive manner and forms client teams tailored around each client’s need for experience and service. Our dedicated client teams ensure that all legal matters are staffed appropriately in order to achieve the desired results. At BUPD Law, firm lawyers provide the same quality legal services as the larger law firms but at a reduced hourly rate structure or on an alternative fee arrangement.
Our clients rank among the leaders in the fields of real estate, manufacturing, private equity, environmental, hospitality, telecommunications, IT, transportation and other commercial sectors.
BUPD Law has extensive experience in handling large, sophisticated real estate and corporate matters as well as complex litigation. Our attorneys are skilled, knowledgeable and frequently work across multiple areas of the firm’s practice. This multi-disciplinary approach provides clients with effective solutions to a myriad of problems and projects, while providing continuity of service.
BUPD Law works on a team basis within a flexible and efficient infrastructure. We offer our clients:
- A dedication to understanding clients’ legal and business needs.
- A commitment to providing exceptional client services, with a focus on creating long-term relationships.
- A value-driven approach to attorneys’ fees and hourly rates, including cost-efficient hourly rates and Alternative Fee Arrangements.
- Experienced transactional and trial lawyers who are able to effectively manage a wide variety of matters.
- Timely delivery of work-product in accordance with client needs.
- The use of litigation and dispute resolution services as an effective business strategy.