Michael I. Brown
Michael “Mickey” Brown is a major presence in Chicago real estate development. Active in the Chicago real estate market for the last 40 years, Mickey is a founding member of the Lincoln Park Builders Club and has been recognized throughout his career for his contributions and commitment to the Chicago real estate community. Mickey is one of the most sought after sources of advice in the Chicago real estate community due to his experience in large scale real estate development, his broad knowledge of both residential and commercial real estate matters, and his work with several highly successful developers.
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Finance & Lending
- Commercial Leasing
- Property Management
- Construction Law
- “1031 Exchanges, Sales Contract Preparation and Creative Financing.” Palormo Realty, Baird & Warner, Rubuloff, Kaplan Realty, etc. Chicago, 1982-1990.
- “Creative Financing and the Use of Wrap Around Mortgages.” Keynote Address. Chicago Area Realtors Association. Chicago, 1981.
Bar Admissions & Memberships
- Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Law School: University of Illinois
- Undergraduate: University of Illinois