Peter N. Isaac
In his real estate practice, Peter represents and counsels owners, developers and investors in all aspects of the acquisition, financing, construction, development, leasing, operation and sale of mixed-use and residential property, vacant land and office buildings.
Peter graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, receiving a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from the College of Business & Administration. He earned both his Juris Doctor and LL.M. in Real Estate Law from The John Marshall Law School in 2007. During law school, Peter was an Executive Editor of The John Marshall Law Review.
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Finance & Lending
- Commercial Leasing
- Construction Law
- Property Management
- “Professionalism & Ethics in Real Estate Law.” MCLE. Brown, Udell, Pomerantz & Delrahim, Ltd. Chicago, April 24, 2008.
Bar Admissions & Memberships
- LL.M. in Real Estate Law, The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Law School: The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign