Ryan E. Tunney
Ryan Tunney is an associate in the transactional group. Ryan focuses his practice on advising clients in the acquisition, disposition, leasing, and development of large-scale real estate projects across the country. Ryan also provides risk analysis services to clients seeking to purchase, sell, develop or lease properties with environmental contamination issues.
As an Illinois licensed Real Estate Broker, Ryan has experience in both the legal and business aspects of real estate transactions. Prior to joining Brown, Udell, Pomerantz & Delrahim Ltd., Ryan was an associate attorney at a boutique real estate law firm focusing on brownfield redevelopment and risk advisory and mitigation.
- Real Estate Development
- Commercial Leasing
- Construction Law
- Real Estate and Corporate Transactions
- Joint Ventures
- Condominiums and Common Interest Communities
- Environmental Regulatory Matters (EPA, IEPA, RCRA, CERCLA, etc.)
- Brownfield Redevelopment
Bar Admissions & Memberships
- Law School: The John Marshall Law School, J.D. cum laude
- Managing Editor, THE JOHN MARSHALL JOURNAL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & PRIVACY LAW
- CALI Award for Highest Class Grade – Real Estate Transactions
- Undergraduate: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, B.A